Ensure international or national mobility of high-potentials by managing the complexity of transferring not only one but two careers. By addressing the unique needs of the transferred spouse/partner, you will encourage and foster the development of your high-potentials across or within country borders. This service is increasingly considered as an incentive for mobility.
Mutual benefits of spouse career support
- Secure sustainable personal and professional integration of your employee and his/her partner in destination country
- Empower your transferred employees to fully engage in their tasks, aware that their partner is duly taken care of
- Alleviate the burden of your HR teams, relieved of the need to support the transferred partner
- Reinforce your ability to attract high-potentials
- Transform an employee’s partner transfer into an opportunity for career development